Thursday 5 July 2012

Persuasion Skills Blackbook: Practical NLP Language Patterns for Getting The Response You Want by Rintu Basu


 I never actually finished reading the book.  It is designed as a series of exercises built on each other week by week to enhance your persuasion skills using NLP techniques

This pattern works on the basis that people like to be agreed with. Often to the point that the words “I agree” are enough for them. Think about this for a moment. If I said I disagreed with you it would feel worse than if I said I agreed. In fact what I am agreeing or not agreeing with is almost irrelevant at this point.Read more at location 308
Your reality is only a matter of perspective and it can and does change. If my manager had been focused on my version of reality he might have seen the easy route to change it and create a new reality that gave the company what was needed and made me a happier man.Read more at location 491

No comments: